Why I recommend buying the Logitech G923 gaming wheel

Logitech G923 valued more than other wheels?



    There are so many wheels out there to choose from and it's very confusing to find the right one for you. Today I'll be showing you the things to consider when buying a gaming steering wheel and how I came to the decision of buying my first wheel that I just got recently, the Logitech G923. Without further ado, let's get started.


LogitechG923


For newcomers to sim racing please read 👉THIS👈 first.

For more detailed info please visit My YouTube Channel

My personal story


    So, starting with my own story regarding the gaming steering wheel. First of all, I am a child of a car seller, so it's obvious that a lot of the motivation comes from family business. Personally, I wasn't always a car enthusiast up until I really focused and started playing car racing games on my PS2. Before that, I did have some experience with racing games like the Ford Truck Mania on the PS1 when I was only around 3-6 years old. I had a lot of fun playing it with my family, but sometimes I didn't like it that much because I would lose easily. Later on, I got better and waited for others at the finishing line teasing them. 😂 We actually had a gaming wheel for the PS1, which included a steering wheel, a stick shift gear and pedals. It was a nice looking wheel in grayish white just like the console with all clean buttons layout that really resembles the Logitech's G29 and G923 gaming wheel, but with only main buttons that are seen on the PS1 controller. And yeah, the was no L3, R3 and paddle shift at that time. To be honest, I actually didn't use it much due to the size difference of the wheel and young me. Even the controller was a bit big for me when I was 3 years old. 



    Moving on to the PS2 era, those were my very first blooming days with rally and street racing on a controller. I couldn't remember the rally game's name, but for the street racing I was full on with Midnight Club and Need For Speed. The legendary racing game, Need For Speed Underground 2, was the only racing game that I played on the PC and it was superb. For my favorite, the Midnight Club series, I've played them on PS2, PSP and PS3. All these games were very fun and realistic in those times, but I still didn't get the chance to taste the real racing experience like the Gran Turismo.







    Reaching the mid of 2015, I bought the PS3 and got to experience the real racing experience on the Gran Turismo 6. I started with crashing every corners, but now perfecting at almost all of them. I learned every steps in accelerating, braking, shifting gears, cornering and many other proper racing rules.





    Finally to the present days, as time passed I grew fond of racing games and thought that one day I will buy a full racing simulator set. Not very long after those thoughts, I bought a PS5 and the whole gaming wheel set with a cockpit over a week ago. Since then, I've been racing only with the wheel on Gran Turismo Sport and WRC 10.



How I got to the decision of buying the LOGITECH G923?


    To be honest, it was somewhat easy for me. The reason is because I live in a country with very less options on sim racing. It's sad, but true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PS5 vs XBox vs PC Which platform is The Best for Sim Racing?

Budget Cockpits for Sim Racing. How to choose? Which is great?

The Finest Coffees to Enjoy with the Delighted Pastries